The French Office in Taipei (BFT) recruits an employee for the residence of the head of mission
Residence of the Director of the French Office in Taipei (Xinyi District, Taipei city)
► Position: housekeeper of the residence but as an employee of the French Office in Taipei.
• housework, shopping, cooking (Chinese and European);
• service (breakfast + when necessary lunches / dinners), preparation and service during receptions;
• ordinary maintenance and verification of equipment, safe keeping of the Residence.
• flexibility and ability to perform various tasks;
• responsibility and work capacity;
• ability to learn;
• adaptability ;
• good interpersonal skills.
►Competencies and professional profile:
• good level of English ;
• training: preferably service sector (hotel, catering...);
• Past work experience in this valued sector.
►Date of taking office: January 8th 2018
• Local recruitment non-fixed term contract;
• Prior to recruitment, the candidate must be resident in Taiwan
• Gross monthly salary: $ 33.242 NTD per month, based on 14 months of wages per year; No other advantage such as travel, transport, accommodation or food,
• Legal employer’s contribution to Taiwanese social scheme,
• Weekly working time: 37 hours.
Applications == CV and cover letter in English == must be sent by email before November 20th == to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Short-listed candidates will be invited individually for an interview.